- Get a pineapple, and peel it. Grab the seeds (you'll get plenty of them).
- Enjoy your pineapple, wash the seeds with a little water.
- Get a zip bag and a paper towel.
- Put a teaspoon of water in the paper, put the seeds over and inside the bag. Seal.
- Let them do for a week, after that maybe you'll need to wet it again.
- Repeat, until they show signs of green.
If you enjoyed this post, or was lucky and got a nice and green pineapple plant, leave a comment or picture.
Lemon seed germination
Cotton seed germination
Strawberry seed germination
Apple seed germination
Earth day give-away project: lemon trees from seed to save the planet