What you will (roughly) need:
- Two apples
- 200 gr creamy cheese (Philadelphia or similar)
- 2 eggs
- Crispy cookies (Graham crackers, galletas María...)
- Walnuts or some other nut (optional, more if you are allergic)
- Brown sugar (around 1'5 cups, but not all in one batch)
- Cinnamon, powdered ginger, vanillated sugar or vanilla extract
- Melted butter (around 7 tablespoons)
The procedure is easy. Peel the apples and cut them like French fries Grease a pie plate liberally with butter, and place the apple sticks there. Add a quarter cup of brown sugar, a teaspoon cinnamon, a pinch of salt and a teaspoon ginger. Mix thoroughly (I used a fork for this).
Once you are done, spread it over the previous mix, as evenly as possible.
If you enjoyed this recipe and want to share it with more people, please consider thumbing it up in StumbleUpon or upvoting it in Reddit. If you don't use these, share with your friends!
Snickerdoodles (tea time nutmeg cookies)
My grandpa's doughnuts
Curry and cheese bread
Key lime pie (vegan friendly)